I just arrived in Auckland and I was hella excited to see a Laneway ticket placed on the bed i’m sleeping in over the next week. It is somewhat of a tradition since I turned 18 to go to Laneway festival in Auckland and i’m so excited to carry out that tradition this year.
One of the most exciting things is the change of venue from Silo Park to Albert Park. Initially I was a little upset cause I generally am not a fan of change but then I considered how handy the location is and now i’m like yus yus to it!
By Time (this is who i’m excited to see)
- Fazerdaze 12:25pm Prince Street Stage
- Julia Jacklin – 1:30pm Rotunda Stage
- Bob Moses – 3pm Rotunda Stage
- Car Seat Headrest 3:45pm Fountain Stage
- Aurora 4:30pm Rotunda Stage
- Cut Off Your Hands 4:30pm THAT CLASH WHY Thunderdome
- Clams Casion 5:20pm Fountain Stage
- Tycho 6:35pm Princes Street Stage
- Glass Animals MY FAV SINCE 2014 ah!! 7:30pm Rotunda Stage
- Chet Faker 7:50pm Princes Street Stage
- Mick Jenkins 8pm Thunderdrome
- Tame Impala 9:30pm Princes Street Stage MUCH EXCITEMENDO
So that’s all folks! I’m so flipping excited and ready despite being a tad bit of a loner for the day. I’m sure it’ll be fun filled and all and i’m super ready.